We also welcome all things Yoruichi, Tessai, Ururu and Jinta too.
2. Use lj-cuts for large images. Messed up layouts don't please anyone.
3. Please use ratings for your work (including fanart) and put it under a cut, with warning, when and if it's needed. Customers of all ages frequent our store so spare a thought!
4. Shoplifiting is not welcome. Credit whenever what you're posting comes from someone else.
5. Icons should conform to LJ standards: 100x100 & < 40kb. How else are people going to use them?
6. For fanfictions, Yaoi, Yuri, Het and whatever is allowed, but please use a lj-cut and :
7. Selling goods is allowed and welcome. However, we are not to be held responsible for refunds, recalls and such.
8. Though an Urahara-oriented community, we welcome all crack fanfics/arts from other characters to honor the ill-rumored Urahara sillyness.
Please be nice and considerate to all, avoid being annoying with trolling and similar anti-social behaviors or Benihime might get called into action. Remember we have the right to refuse service to anyone…but, no shirt, no shoes (but getas are, by all means welcome ♥) …lots of fanservice.
bleach_fanart Artiste Extraordinaire
pinkocracy Design Moderator a.k.a 美術設定者